How to make layered Purple Sweet Potato Raw Cheesecake?
Yes, we love making cheesecakes with all our Superfood Powders and here's the latest.... hmm... wonder if Durian goes with cheese?
Indulge in baked cheesecakes, frozen cheesecakes, chocolate cheesecakes and even low-fat cheesecakes! There's something for everyone. Here's one healthy cheesecake with non-bake, low sugar and chilled using Roselle Powder as natural colour (so NO artificial colouring).
Cheesecake base 2/3 cup raw cashews 1/2 cup dates 1/3 cup coconut 2T water if needed Process cashews, coconut and dates until combined. Add water just a little at a time if needed. Press firmly into a lined springform pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling
2 Cups Raw cashews, soaked in water overnight 1/2 Cup Nutmilk 6 Tbsp maple syrup 1 teasp Vanilla bean paste Pinch of salt 2 Cups Strawberries, roughly chopped 1/2 cup Blueberries 4 passionfruit, pulp Activated charcoal MY BLUE TEA - Purple Sweet Potato Powder
Purple Ube Raw Cheesecake
(1) Process soaked cashews, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, salt in a processor until smooth and creamy.
(2) Divide the mixture into 3.
(3) Process 1/3 mixture with the strawberries until smooth, pour over base and pop into freezer.
(4) Process 1/3 with mixture with blueberries and Ube powder ( I used about 4 Tbsp of @mybluetea ) pour over strawberry layer and pop back in the freezer.
(5) Process the last 1/3 of the mixture with the passionfruit and activated charcoal until smooth then pour over Ube layer. Freeze until set and enjoy
Butterfly Pea Tea packed with anti-oxidants and anthocyanins
Yum! Look at layers in this Purple Sweet Potato Raw Cheesecake
Alternatively, you could use Blue Butterfly Pea Powder and with blueberries in the cheesecake - they're yum! The blueberries bursting in your mouth as you bite into the cake.... or check ther other cheesecake recipes we have on our Blog on Kaffir Lime Leaf Cheesecake
Kaffir Lime Leaf Cheesecake (non bake) with hidden Australian fingerlimes - YUM!