"At that moment in time, I would have sold my body for a Bluuuuue latte"........
1. The promoter in short is, "MY BLUE TEA" whose registered office is at 17 Dorset Drive, Sydney NSW 2075 Australia.
2. The competition is open to anyone creative aged 18 years or over except employees of MY BLUE TEA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. There is no entry fee but you would need to use MY BLUE TEA's - BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA POWDER product to be eligible - proof of purchase or acquisition will form part of the eligibility..
5. The competition will be launched on 15th May 2018 - for all and any Latte Art submitted by 8th June 2018, Friday.
6. Follow @my.blue.tea and @restuadamhassan on Instagram.
7. Submit your Blue Latte Competition photo with the whole caption and tag @my.blue.tea
8. Create your own design of Latteart, using MY BLUE TEA's Blue Butterfly Pea Powder. The theme-design of Latteart is about Australia, it can be Koala, Kangaroo, Big Pineapple, Shark, our Aboriginal art or Visit Australia!
9. Slide the photos for some inspiration-design that was made originally by the Judge, @restuadamhasan.
9. The technic allowed is free pour or etching
10. Use an 8oz cup for the competition.
11. Upload the video to your Instagram account, make sure it's not private. The video must show your face and how you make it.
12. Write a caption with the name, your latte art design, your name, coffee shop, and country.
Blue Boxing Kangaroo @restuadamhasan / @my.blue.tea
14. You may submit multiple entries but only one will be eligible for any prize based on the judges decision .
15. Closing date for ALL entries will be Friday 9.00pm AEST Friday, 08 June 2018.
16. Winner's will be announced on Friday,15th June 2018 via Instagram and Facebook.
17. After this date, NO further entries nor correspondence will be permitted or entertained. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by the closing date.
18. The CASH prizes are follows :-
First Prize - AUD$200.00
Second Prize - AUD$150.00
Third Prize - AUD$100.00
HOW TO MAKE BLUE-LATTE :
(a) Take the Blue Butterfly Pea Powder - about 1-2 grams
(b) Blend/Dilute it with a bit of hot water
(c) Then pour it with milk with your latteart designs
The only time it’s acceptable to watch a barista at the bar is when you compliment their skills.“You’re so Boss.”
HOW TO GET BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA POWDER :
(a) Indonesia - @mouleelife - Whatsapp - +61 877 088 5287 (based in Bali)
(b) Malaysia - (i) Uptrend Network Sdn Bhd - Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 7783 9366 https://uptrend2u.com
(ii) Celine's Malaysia - Tel: +6019 2783 709
(c) Taiwan & Australia - go to www.mybluetea.com.au or BUY DIRECT
19. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Kanga Blue Latte @my.blue.tea
“If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea,
please bring me some coffee”- a Barista life
20. MY BLUE TEA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
21. MY BLUE TEA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
22. MY BLUE TEA reserves the right to use all the photographs or images submitted as part of the competition and no claim for compensation will be made against the promoter. Acknowledgement of the contestant will be made in all promotional material.
23. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the MY BLUE TEA.
24. The winner will be notified by email and/or IG - @my.blue.tea /Facebook and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
25. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
26. MY BLUE TEA's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Koala Blue Latte - @restuadamhasan / @my.blue.tea
29. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image's in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian and United Kingdom data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
30. The winner’s name will be available on 15th June 2018 after closing date.
MY BLUE TEA and its adjudicator will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be selected from all complete entries via IG and emails to email@example.com
MY BLUE TEA‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @CompanyName on Instagram or Facebook in order to enter. MY BLUE TEA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
MY BLUE TEA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
“Women aren’t supposed to make coffee…the Bible says, “He-brews”
I love you a Latte!
- Michael Keaton
The Power of Blue with My Blue Tea’s Blue Butterfly Pea Powder💙💙 Here’s a Blue Latte made for Nyepi. Nyepi is a Balinese "Day of Silence" that is commemorated every Isakawarsa according to the Balinese calendar. It is a Hindu celebration mainly celebrated in Bali, Indonesia.