How to make Curried Turkey Meatballs with Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder?
Meatballs! Yum who would turn down a meatball -......Today is super awesome Turkey Meatballs day! They are flavoursome, infused with Thai flavour like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk. Both, the sauce and the meat.
Meatballs don’t have to be smothered in tomato sauce like slow cooker porcupine meatballs, nor do they have to be simmered for hours. They can have your favourite Asian flavours, be cooked in a skillet, within 30 – 40 minutes. Healthy dinner can be ready that fast.Meatballs do not have to contain eggs, bread or breadcrumbs. You might like to add zucchini into your turkey burger that shredded zucchini makes any ground meat juicier.
For 4 Person(s)
• 1 Package (1 1/4 Pound) Ground Turkey Meat
• 1 - 2 Cup (cooked) Jasmine or Basmati Rice
• 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
• 2 Teaspoons Curry (Baba's or others) powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon (dried) Thai basil
• 1/2 Teaspoon - MY BLUE TEA Kaffir Lime Powder
(more if you wish to have that intense flavour)
• Dash of Pepper Powder
Turkey Meatballs Curry with Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder
* In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
* Form into 1 1/2 inch balls. In a large non-stick skillet add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium heat.
* Add meatballs and brown on all sides. Turn heat to low and cover skillet.
* Cook for 6-8 minutes or until done
Butterfly Flower Tea - our best seller
Some ideas with Kaffir Lime Leaf powder -
Kaffir Lime Leaf Panna Cotta - so yum with palm sugar
Japaleno Kaffir Lime Leaf Corn Bread - recipe to be published soonest