ORDER AHEAD FOR SHIPPING FROM MID-OCTOBER 2020
So popular you got to order now for this 200g Pandan Extract.
Pure pandanus benefits for cooking and baking.
Pandan to overtake avocado and matcha as the hot new food trend, according to Domestic Goddess Nigella Lawson
With this Pandan Liquid Extract in a 200g bottle, you get consistently pure concentrated goodness of Pandanus Amaryllifolius.
Also known as the fragrant vanilla of the East, Pandan Leaf Liquid Extract has a natural sweetness and lovely fragrance when added to your cooking, baking, drink and dessert.
Unique features of our Pandan Leaf Extract:
- One teaspoon of concentrated essence is extracted from 7 Pandan leaves. So a little goes a long way.
- Natural flavour and colour (chlorophyll) with phytonutrients that's naturally laced with high antioxidants including amino acid (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, threonine), protein, fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, vitamin C, essential oils, tocopherol and carotenoid.
- Soothing cleansing alkaline drink
- Can be used for cooking, baking, added to drinks and dessert
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No chemicals, sodium-free and non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
Try this recipe - Pandan Coconut Prawns