Terms & Conditions for Competition!
“If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
1. The promoter in short is, "MY BLUE TEA" whose registered office is at 17 Dorset Drive, Sydney NSW 2075 Australia.
2. The competition is open to anyone creative aged 18 years or over except employees of MY BLUE TEA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee but you would need to use MY BLUE TEA's - BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA POWDER product to be eligible - proof of purchase or acquisition will form part of the eligibility..
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition and for further details visit @my.blue.tea and https://www.facebook.com/myblueteaAU/
6. You may submit multiple entries but only one will be eligible for any prize based on the judges decision .
7. Closing date for all entries will be Thursday 5 pm AEST 3rd May 2018.
8. Winner's will be announced on Monday, 7th May 2018 via Instagram and Facebook.
9. After this date, NO further entries nor correspondence will be permitted or entertained. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by the closing date.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”- Steve Jobs
Kanga Blue Latte - photo courtesy of Michelle Lim in Bali, Indonesia
Blue Latte by Indonesian Champion Latte Artist - Restu Adam Hasan
11. MY BLUE TEA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. MY BLUE TEA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. MY BLUE TEA reserves the right to use all the photographs or images submitted as part of the competition and no claim for compensation will be made against the promoter. Acknowledgement of the contestant will be made in all promotional material.
14. The prize are as follows: Hampers of My Blue Tea products and associated items worth $150.00 for 1st Prize; $100.00 for 2nd Prize and 5 Consolation Prizes
The prize is as stated "Hampers from MY BLUE TEA" and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value or amend the prizes should there be a tie without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the MY BLUE TEA.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or IG - @my.blue.tea /Facebook and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. MY BLUE TEA's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image's in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian and United Kingdom data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available on 13th May 2018 after closing date.
MY BLUE TEA and its adjudicator will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be selected from all complete entries via IG and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
MY BLUE TEA‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @CompanyName on Instagram or Facebook in order to enter. MY BLUE TEA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
MY BLUE TEA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” – Confucius
As source of motivation some interesting products created by clients and fans below :-
There is green and yellow in that wonderful Magical herb
Photo courtesy of Green Potion, QLD
Butterfly Blue Velvet Cupcake by Patiserrie Chef, Catherine Teo in Melbourne
- Recipe on our Blog soon
Blue Burger Buns - photo courtesy of Chef Sue Arukin, Malaysia
Purple Sangria using Blue Butterfly Pea Powder - Recipe on our Blog
Butterfly Pea Bathbombs - photo courtesy of Sheer Lush, NSW
These are just some examples food and products made by our clients and friends using Blue Butterfly Pea Powder and Butterfly Pea herb. CREATE anything not limit yourself to food only.
What inspires you?
What do you look forward to?
What will motivate you to think outside of the box and
Why not make a huge comeback after a set back!
In the household in which I was raised, the themes were pretty simple. '
Be appreciative, be thankful, be grateful, be respectful.
Also, never whine, never complain.
And always, for crying out loud,
keep a sense of humor.'
- Michael Keaton