How to make Ombre Rose Chia Pudding with Roselle Powder?
Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you’ve got the most delicious chia pudding.
You can use coconut milk, almond milk or my favorite soy milk for a delicious dairy-free and vegan option. Then top it with your favourite berries or edible flowers.
* ¼ cup chia seeds
* 1 + ¼ cup soy milk / almond milk
* 1 tbsp maple syrup
* 3 tsp MY BLUE TEA - Roselle Powder
(## 1 tsp each for different layer)
Ombre Rose Chia Pudding
* Add all ingredients in a mason jar, stir to combine well, set aside.
* Shake it one more time after couple of minutes then store in the chiller until ready to use.
* To make ombre, divide pudding into 3 portions, add addItional 1 tsp for each layer.
The Pink Dragon - with Roselle Powder. Recipe was introduced in February this year for Lunar New Year.
To make the Crust :-
* Place all ingredients, pulse to combine well until you get a coarse crumbs texture.
* Transfer mixture to the tart pan, press firmly to the bottom and sides of the tart pan.
* Shape them well.
* Once ready, place it in the fridge to firm up.
* Right before baking, pierce all over the bottom of the tart crust with a fork.
* Then bake it at preheated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes or until the edges turn to a nice golden brown shade.
* Let it cool on a wire rack while you prepare the filling.
Butterfly Pea Tea - so blue, so yum!
Wow! the first time I ever made chia seed pudding and I was like, “That’s it? You just let them soak?” I couldn’t believe that a healthy meal could be so easy and not require at least a handful of kitchen appliances or gadgets.
You can substitute Roselle Powder with Pandan Powder and it goes well with Coconut Milk. It will look gorgeous. Use only half-a-teaspoon for each layer as you don't it to be over powering.
This recipe is contributed by Chloe. We love her Instagram - lots of ideas and inspirations on clean eats. Chloe is an interior designer and a mother to 3 boys. They're cute. Her IG Page is - https://www.instagram.com/chloe_laics/