How to make Pandan Coconut Custard Tart with Almond Crust ?
PANDAN is the NEW Green! Wise words from Lini Karina, our recipe developer.
"Pandan with Coconut, a match made in dessert heaven. It's sweet, creamy and so delicious. It's a Pandan lovers delight. Wish I could send you a slice of this.
Thanks @my.blue.tea for sending me the pandan powder, I used pandan powder for a lovely natural colour and flavour. We use to extract it from fresh pandan leaves, but Pandan Powder is so convenient. Love it so much💚😃"
Pandan Coconut Tart with Almond Crust
Recipe makes a 8" tart Crust
INGREDIENTS for Crust :
* 1 cup flour 1cup almonds
* 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
* 2 tbsp coconut sugar
* 1/4 sea salt
Pandan Coconut Tart - so yum!
(1) In a food processor combine all dry ingredient until grounded and combined.
(2) Slowly add the grapeseed oil until you get a dough ball forms.
(3) Firmly press into bottom and up the sides of pan.
(4) Bake at 180c for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
(5) Let it cool.
Health benefits of Pandan
INGREDIENTS for Pandan custard filling
* 1 cup full fat coconut cream
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup maple syrup
* 2 tsp agar agar powder
* 4 tsp @my.blue.tea Pandan Powder
(1) In a saucepan, bring the water, pandan powder and coconut cream to boil add maple syrup and agar agar powder.
(2) Stirring constanly, cook until agar agar completely dissolve.
(3) Allow to boil for 30 seconds.
(4) Strain mixture through a mesh sieve.
(5) Pouring into the tart.
(6) Place tart in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
(7) Garnish with edible flowers and serve
Blue Tea - the colour is brilliant
Also your source of natural alkaline water.
ABOUT LINI KARINA SUNG
This recipe is contributed by Lini - we love her Instagram Page - you guys must follow her for some inspiration and ideas. Lini lives in Sydney and her next post is Thousand Layered Mooncakes with Blue Butterfly Pea, Pandand and Roselle Powder. So yum! So beautiful.
Lini's instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/liniesung/
Thousand Layer Mooncake using Roselle Powder, Butterfly Pea Powder and Pandan Powder
by Lini Karina Sung