Updated: May 9, 2020
PANDAN - We love Pandan, the Vanilla of Asia and Durian, the King of Fruits!
According to Nigella Lawson, Pandan is set to overtake avocado and matcha as the HOT NEW FOOD TREND so get in early! Watch out for this South East Asian plant adds a unique fragrance and natural colour to your. Now, something new is brewing. We bring you the PANDAN LATTE Blend.
Wait till Nigella has a sniff at Durian!!
We have a few yummy recipes on hand combining both Pandan Latte blend and Pandan Fragrant Powder. This is a must a Pandan Shake follow the recipe below. A milkshake is a sweet, cold beverage that is usually made from milk, ice cream or ice milk, and flavorings or sweeteners such as butterscotch, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, or fruit syrup - however you want it -
(1) 1 cup Vanilla frozen custard ice cream
(2) 20 grams Pandan Latte Powder (or as desired)
(3) 1 cup Coconut milk or milk of your choice
(4) Sprinkles of Palm Sugar as topping
(5) Shredded coconut as topping (optional)
(6) A few Marshmallows topping (optional)
# Blend all of the above items except for palm sugar.
# Serve in a 1-2 large glass
# Top with Palm sugar crumble
May I have 2, please?
(1) You may substitute Pandan Latte Powder with Durian Powder with Vanilla Ice Cream or Coffee Ice Cream
(2) A milkshake can also be made by adding powder into fresh milk and stirring the powder into the milk. Milkshakes made in this way can come in a variety of flavors, including chocolate, caramel, strawberry, and banana.
(3) Milkshakes can also be made at home with a blender or automatic drink mixer.
(4) A healthy shake is a blended drink intended to be healthful for one to consume and some are commercially marketed for that purpose. They are often consumed by anyone who wanna stay fit or as a meal replacement (e.g. an instant breakfast).
(5) Health shakes may include a wide range of ingredients, including powdered nutrients, MY BLUE TEA Superfoods Powders, bee pollen, peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut water, bean powder, clover sprouts etc.
Now, how about some delicious Exotic Lattes?
New! New! New! Yes, to new beginnings. The Pandan Latte Blend is now available and we will have private tastings on 6th February 2020 at Papa's Laksa in Gordon NSW from noon to 2.00pm. And again on 25th February 2020, Tuesday at UpperRoom Cafe Sydney NSW - best to contact us for information.
If you like some Pandan Latte Blend samples please call +61478 413 573 or email email@example.com.
What else can you make with Pandan Freeze-dried powder & Pandan Latte blend?
Make your own "Cendol" with our Pandan Latte Blend. Cendol is a popular dessert in Malaysia, Indonesia and mainly in South East Asia. Just add milk or coconut milk, grass jelly, adzuki beans, peanuts, palm sugar and shaved ice.
"Buko Pandan" is a Philippines dessert. Just add jelly cubes, sago, sweetened cream, young coconut or nata de coco, ice and serve cold.
Pandan is the New Green as predicted by Nigella Lawson.
These yummy “Pandan Smoothies” are perfect in this hot weather.
For more Pandan and Smoothies recipes - on our website blog. Gluten-free and Vegan.
Subscribe and get free samples. Just pay for postage.
Subscribe to our newsletters to receive further news on our upcoming projects and to receive more delicious recipes. Don't forget to share these recipes with your loved ones by forwarding them via email or tagging them on our social posts.