Another yummy winning recipe with our Pudding Eaze, a coconut inspired dessert base
So easy and yummy, Gluten free. Great for the summer and quick easy dessert to whip up to impress your guess. In both 100 grams and 1 Kg packs - so convenient great for light travellers and dessert lovers.
Can you believe this silky smooth caramel custard pudding is made without eggs. Everyone loves caramel pudding and this recipe is made with just 5 ingredients, Pudding Eaze powder (a coconut inspired dessert base), milk, sugar and custard powder.
Japanese Caramel Custard Pudding
*400 ml hot water
*3 large spoon @my.blue.tea Pudding Eaze Powder
*60g custard powder
Some ideas to serve your home made Caramel Custard Pudding top up with seasonal fruits or with our toppings such as Black Boba, White Boba, Coconut Chips, Red bead and Coconut Jelly.
*70 g sugar
*50 ml water
MAKING the CARAMEL
1) This a wet caramel. Take sugar in a sauce pan for making caramel. Add in water and mix till sugar is melted completely.
2) Heat this on medium high heat till the colour of the caramel changes to amber colour. Don't stir at this point, as the caramel cooks just swirl the pan.
3) The caramel has now gone darker shade. This is the stage, we are going to pour this caramel into the moulds.
4) Layer the bottom of your mould or cups with the Caramel sauce and let it cool.
Making Custard for Eggless Japanese Caramel Pudding
Let's watch our video on how to make this simply delish Eggless Japanese Caramel Pudding custard base via MyBlueTea Youtube Channel -
1. Add Coconut Pudding Base and custard powder into hot water and stir evenly.
2. Pour the pudding mix into the mould that has caramel lined, while still hot.
3. Let it set in the fridge and till it set.
4. Garnish with Butterfly tea flower petals or fruits (photo above) and serve.